Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Hong Kong

Hong Kong is the other special administrative region (SAR) of China. Like I mentioned in my post about Macao, Hong Kong is still part of China but enjoys its own currency, political and educational systems. Hong Kong was a British dependency up until 1997, when it was returned to China. Anyway, I was in Hong Kong visiting family and just enjoying being there. I have to say, being in Macao or Hong Kong is drastically different from being in mainland China (except for probably Shanghai). I'll have to do a throwback post of the cities I've visited in China. But that's for later. Here are some of my pictures from my visit to Hong Kong.
Fish market

Street Food Dim Sum in the

Typical Hong Kong subway car

Hong Kong subway terminal (way cleaner than a NYC one!)

Fake Apple store

Hot pot with my mom



Shrimps on sticks



No comments:

Post a Comment